Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cheat Death the Benjamin Franklin Way in Sleepy Hollow: “The Kindred”

Sleepy Hollow Kindred


All right, I need to get something off my chest. The Sleepy Hollow theme song is driving me crazy. Really, truly crazy, because it loops in my head, but, you know the point where it sort of fades into a deeper note and then ends? In my head, it segues into “The Theme from Arthur.” I don’t even think I’ve ever seen Arthur. Why is this happening to me? Is the show trying to get me into the correct state of lunacy to enjoy it? Is my brain trying to murder me? What the hell motive could my brain have for murdering me?


Lets try to recap this sucker.


[I’ve always been good to you, brain!]


Read the full article




An interesting read via Tor.com Frontpage Partial - Blog and Story Content


No comments:

Post a Comment