Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

First there was the plant thief; today it was the Recyclables burglars

No burglars sign A couple of days ago I woke up to find two of our potted plants missing--apparently someone stole them in the night. This Friday morning turned out to be more of the same. I saw two young ladies in their house clothes drive around in their black Nissan Armada picking through the recyclables crates and garbage bins the neighbors put out. It looked like they were taking empty water bottles and the like. I never thought I'd see the day. (I believe technically the latter isn’t stealing in many states: once you put your trash out for collection it becomes public property; but still…)

Buy "'4Rplanet' Eagle Large Reusable Recyclable Shopping Bag" Buy "Jobe's Potted Plant/Hanging Basket Outdoor Fertilizer Food Spikes - 18 Pack #6105" 21rR346zQXL._SL160_

No comments:

Post a Comment