Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Game of Thrones Episode Review “First of His Name”

Game of Thrones First of His Name Sansa Alayne


A wedding where no one dies? What bullshit Game of Thrones episode is this?!


A new bride and groom, a new king, a new queen, and one old outstanding debt made for a pretty talk-heavy first half of “First of His Name.” The pace did take an unexpectedly fast turn into action north of the Wall, transforming what promised to be a huge detour from the books into a mere spin around the block. After the tantalizing speculation on what a jaunt to Craster’s Keep could mean for two Starks I have to admit that I feel a little silly for getting so excited.


But not as silly as Sansa must feel after meeting her aunt Lysa.


Major episode spoilers ahead. Book comments fair game in the comments. Tread carefully.


[“Mostly I poured wine...”]


Read the full article




An interesting read via Tor.com Frontpage Partial - Blog and Story Content


No comments:

Post a Comment